Monday, May 9, 2011

Because of Faith



Everyone seeking to better understand their faith journey as powered by the infinite grace, love, power and real presence of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. As the primary writer of this blog, let it be known that I have personally stumbled, fallen and failed because of my self-serving wants, corrupt human nature, human “knowledge,” and my futile attempts to be in control. Today, I know that understanding can only be gained through the lens of faith and living a Christ-centered life.


After many years I am looking for what the Lord has in store for me. I am not sure but I am ready for the next adventure.

In my life I have been exposed to different Christian faith traditions, doctrines, disciplines, human philosophies.

Through this my understanding of scripture has reinforced my belief that we must focus on what Christians have in common -- not that which can divide us -- for we must live by following Christ’ two greatest commandments:

Love God and love one another!

Only through him will we be able to gain the abundant life.So come along and lets step out for Christ in the full faith and understanding that only he can bring.  Some day I get to fly!